churchgoing adj : actively practicing a religion
- Who regularly attends church
- 1854 Fanny Fern - Fern Leaves from Fanny's Portfolio
- Depend upon it, it is the more coarse and unrefined portion of the community who outrage the feelings of churchgoing people by Sabbath desecration.
- The practice of regularly attending church
- 1994 Clair Brown - American Standards of Living, 1918-1988
- Giving In the midst of depression, religious activities rose in importance and more families went to church than even in 1918, when churchgoing was the most important social activity.